Thursday, October 22, 2009

Top of the list

All, this is Monica. Mark is on a business trip and I am doing what I can to keep things going while also taking care of the baby. No real developments yesterday on the search. We are planning to go to Campbell this weekend and pass out flyers/talk to people. We really need another sighting and the best way to facilitate that is to raise awareness as much as possible.

Anyway, Mark told me something that really was a surprise. If you go to Google and search for "lost poodle" this little website is actually the number one hit! So hopefully that means that we are getting some good exposure from the blog.... I tried the search myself and also noticed that a few down the list is the blog of our friend, and photographer, Mark Rogers in which he mentions Raven's story.

6 comments:

  1. I have seen a dog like this around downtown Campbell where we live - I think within the past 7-10 days or a little longer?? (I am a tired nursing mom so memory might not be that grea with timing.) Didn't know it was lost but I remember because I was wondering if the owner was nearby. You might check around Campbell Park. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have done a great job of getting the word out there. I have been following your blog since I first saw people putting up posters in Los Gatos many mornings ago. We have a black standard poodle too. And, everytime, and I do mean EVERYtime we take him out with us, we get stopped by people asking if it is Raven. I took our dog, Cooper to my daughters' school and so many kids were asking too. I had several tell me that they look for Raven when the walk to and from school. I am sharing this with you so in these tough times, you know all you have been doing is working. So many are looking, and hoping for Ravens safe return home. No matter what my girls and I are doing, we are always looking for her. You guys are really doing an amazing job! I am sending you good thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm now calling her a "black, shaggy, med size dog" on Twitter and Facebook since so many don't know what a Standard Poodle not in show cut looks like. Come on folks, let's go viral with this on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Your craigslist posts come up too. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Your craigslist posts show up in the list too. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monica and Mark,

    I would recommend extending the search into outlying areas like the San Jose area surrounding Campbell, Monte Serreno and Saratoga areas, including staying with Los Gatos and Campbell. We know she travels easily and can be in those areas by now, passed through them and moved onto other towns.

    ReplyDelete