- Raven is alive and would like to return home (when she thinks about home)
- She finds the idea of returning to the Lexington School overwhelming
- She is picking up on many people worrying about her and pointing her in different directions and this is confusing her.
If Raven won't/can't return to a location we know how to get to, then the only other good solution to suggest to her is that we urge her to go to go up to someone who can help get her home to us.
To this effect, may we make a public appeal please? Can everyone coordinate and focus on one or two thoughts with regard to Raven?
- Send mental pictures to Raven that she can be back home with us - her family
- Encourage her to find a safe person to approach and then calmly siting down in front of that person, so that that person can help get her home to us.
I don't know what to make of this animal communication stuff - I'm mostly skeptical frankly - but doing this cannot hurt, and maybe will help. So - skeptic or not, if you are reading this, please send Raven some consistent messages about how best to get home.